Pages

~ Time is Gold ~

Monday 6 February 2012

~Terengganu~

very funny...i spent about a week just only to decorate my blog..but i have only this time to write my post..okey, for my first entry, i wll just talk about my holiday during last Chinese new year. 

i love holiday very much.. so, when i got the chance to go home, i feel like the world is mine..hahahh..the first thing i do when i arrived at home...hug my mom  :)..kiss her cheek..after taking my bath, i have a chit chat with my mom and father. my mom told me that we are going to Terengganu at the next day.. i'm so shocked but very happy because i think i will have a great holiday this time.

the main reason we went to terengganu was for my uncle's engagement at Kuala Berang, the place i never go before but very interesting because i got many experience there. we took about 5 to 6 hour to get there. a very long journey...

after the engagement ceremony, we went to some places at Terengganu. first place was Losong..here, i could see my own eye how the keropok lekor maker do the keropok lekor. they did it fastly since there are many people came to buy keropok lekor. same goes to us.. second place, we went to masjid terapung for pray. it was very beautiful and what make me surprised, there was a old man told me that there was a white crocodile in the lake under the masjid terapung.

so many places to tell here,,,but i guess it quite enough to know about my holiday..since this is my first entry, i think this is very "skema" post..:P   


~ this is kak yah keropok lekor~







0 comments:

Post a Comment