Pages

~ Time is Gold ~

Wednesday 8 February 2012

~ I Miss him ~

Him...
an old man,
a very tall man,
full of smiles,
a great man i ever had,
no one can replace him,
who is he???
why i miss him?? 
oh no..my tears start to fell down on my cheek
"ATOK"...i miss u so much..;(
why u left me??? 

Dont you remember that you wanted to see me as a teacher one day?
Dont you remember that you want to come during my convocation day?
But..why did you leave me so early? 

Even i still want to deny it, but i know,even i love you very much, but Allah loves you more..that was the main reason why you need to leave me here..

ABDULLAH BIN ABDUL MANAF.....My late grandfather 

he was a great granfather i ever had in this world
i still remember, he had told me..
nobody in this world is perfect because the Perfect one is only one (ALLAH)..
but there are things that can make our life become perfect 

who?    - the people who love us
              what?   - the happiness and sadness in our life
             where?  - the place which give us new knowledge


he also said..

love others if you want to be loved
respect others if you want to be respected

but one day..he fell sick and had no more time to spend with me..because
he had been in the hospital for 1 month because of LUNG CANCER 
and me..i was in at Maktab..

during last time i visited him at hospital..it was about 2 week before he go..he gave me his last word..

 "along, atok was so proud to have a grandaughter like
 you..please be a good daughter to your mom and dad, please be a good teacher..don't left solat, and dont forget to pray and recite Al-Fatihah always to atok"....

it was the last word from his mouth and after that, i could'nt hear his voice anymore..

and now..i promise to you Atok,, i will be like what you want me to be and I Will try to be a good teacher..


i'm so happy to have you as my grandfather...MISS YOU ATOK ;(
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment