Pages

~ Time is Gold ~

Sunday 12 February 2012

~Career>>> teacher to be? ~

holla lolla...:)..i'm in a very good mood..my face just like this right now..



~ my cute smile..^^v~

today is sunday..and it is my second time having weekend at this maktaband today, i spend my holiday to post some entry for this lovely blog
okey dokey..what i suppose to write here ???
 what??CAREER
career..when i think about career..yet, i still have no career for i still studying and i'm a teacher to be..is it will be my career soon??God willing.
career actually is something we do in our life to earn money or mean our job..yes it's actually is a job..everyone has a different job..and it starts from our ambition >>.what we want to be..
TEACHER????It was not what i want to be.. i actually really hate to be a teacher..but it was before i come here..IPPM
why??....because
 i've my own ambition..my dream..what i want to be is


  ~
woman pilot~

since i was in primary school, i really want to be a pilot
 but when my parents and my late grandfather know about that, they disagree and said that it was a men job and not suitable for woman..
so i have to forget to be a pilot
 and now,, i learn to be a future teacher.. 
A GOOD TEACHER :)
now, i realize that teacher is a very good job becauce teacher is a versatile personteacher can be everything.. 
- a mom-- a clerk-- an engineer -- a police -- a lawyer -- a cleaner -- a doctor -andso many 

so, i really thankful because Allah has chose me to be one of the teacher in this world to teach and to share my knowledge with other people.. 
Thank you Allah for make TEACHER as my CAREER..

0 comments:

Post a Comment