Pages

~ Time is Gold ~

Friday 17 February 2012

~ Mr.Scotch ~

^_^v.....holla cute..
hahah...actually i'm feel very happy to announce to all of you
that i have bought my new bicycle ...:)

~ my Mr.Scotch~

actually i already bought this bicycle last monday..
oh, actually my feeling was very excited because 
almost ten years i haven't bike my own bicycle 
and after 10 years,,, i now have my own one, and i called him Mr. Scotch..:P

i bought this bicycle at Jalan Ong Kim wee with Ina rosyaida, Dayah, and Azy..
my bicycle is same with ina, and Dayah has a same type of bicycle with Azy but all of ours are very beautiful..^_^v..
i'm quiet happy because since i have my own bicycle, i can go to BISA with INA,DAYAH, anda AZY  >>>> Happily, and we can get there fastly.

i will take care of Mr.Scotch nicely because i very love him..my bicycle..:)
okey dokey...tomorrow, DAYAH< AZY AND I are planning to hang out together riding our new bicycle to TESCO and have some exercise...God Will  >>>>INA  isn't going with us for she already at her sweethome right now until sunday..:)


~ weeee ~


lets go to BISA everyday...with a big smile,,:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment