Pages

~ Time is Gold ~

Friday 17 February 2012

Love Letter For My future Husband

 

 

 

Night, I look up to the stars 

Thought about you flooding my mind 

Where are you now my dear one?

Have you ever miss me, or wondering about me?


Time goes by but you still not come

Sending my wish for Allah to lightening your path, I'm waiting here

I hope soon you find your way to me

I hope soon you will see what you have in me


I know we  are far away

And maybe right now your mind full with something else

But I do believe if I am your destiny

No hell can burn your frozen love to me


Maybe right now you are so busy with works

Become Khalifah, be extending hand for  our messenger 

Or maybe somehow you are in lonely thought

Wishing for me to be find but helpless to help yourself and fought


Whatever it is, I want you to know

I sent my prayer every time and day

Hope Allah makes you strong in faith and will

To be a man, the best man you can be


Through the night I speak to you

Asking wind to be nice and company you

Please Angels, send my salaam to him

Tell him I’m waiting with all of my dreams

 

your future wife..
~Myra ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment