Pages

~ Time is Gold ~

Friday 17 February 2012

First Love





love is a beautiful thing. to look at. to talk about. to be in love

 


LOVE...
what we know about love..???
i'm pretty sure that people nowdays know what is love
even a child of 7 years..they know what is love..
why i said that??
because they can said  I LOVE U freely to the people they loved.

yes, love is something that is very beautiful, very awesome
and i'm sure, everyone in this world, want to love, and to be love..
 same goes to me..yes, of course


hurmm....but, i think i still not have my " FIRST LOVE "
because i think i need to find the true love..
so then. 'll call it my first love 
even i already have him in my heart..^_^

the first love that i mean is My true love to Allah & Rasulullah..
actually, as an muslim, my first love must be ALLAH & RASULULLAH
why???
because Allah always loves me,, and Muhammad also loves me..


why do i said that Allah love me, how i could know it..??
 ~ Allah give me a mother and a father who are really love me
 ~ Allah give me 4 sibling who have be my friend at home
 ~ Allah give me a perfect physical mean made me as a normal person
 ~ Allah give me a good result to me during exam
 ~ Allah give me so many good friends in this world
 ~ Allah give me a chance to be a future teacher
 ~ Allah give me a chance to live in a very peace country with no war
 ~ Allah give me a health body so i can pray to HIM
 ~ Allah give me many  challenges and tests in my life mean He Loves and always Remember me
 ~ Allah give me chance to smile happily
........................... actually, there so many things that had gave to me..it was a sign that HE loves me


but, i 'm so regret and very sad, because i never put my love to Allah first
since i has realize it, start from today, i will learn to love Allah deeply in my Heart and i really hope
that Allah will always be my FIRST LOVE...

 


to all girls over there...lets find Allah's love,,make HIM as our FIRST LOVE
and
let find a future husband who love Allah more than us
but don't worry they will love us truly because 
they love us because of Allah.... 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment